Introduction

Welcome to my personal blog! If you are here, that means you have been invited and I am happy you have made it to this blog. I have started this blog with no specific purpose, just to share a little bit about my life and what I like. Feel free to comment on my posts if you like. I love to hear from my friends always!

This blog features content that is inappropriate for persons under 18. If you are under 18, please, leave this blog.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Dating Site Photo Studio

I am very excited to announce that I and John W. with JW Cosmetics have embarked on a new business venture. With our full service dating site photo studio located in Benicia, CA we are now providing our women-clients professional photography services specifically for online dating and for the use on online dating sites, such as Match.com and many others. John, who is a professional photographer and a makeup artist is in charge of makeover and photography, as well as digital retouching. I, on the other hand handle promotional efforts and assist clients with posing, expressions and expressing themselves on their dating site photos. The name of our new venture is Dating Photos 101, or “Dating Photos 101” which you can easily locate on line. If you are located in San Francisco, Bay Area we invite you to visit our web site as well as our blog to learn more about our dating site photo services, our dating photo packages and examples of our work. I encourage you to view our videos on our youtube channel to learn more about dating site photography.dating site photo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's a "Deam Man"? ;-)

Anonymous said...

... probably means a DREAM man.
Nevermind. Don't take online-dating too serious. You find dream women here: findqualitywomen.com :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Elaine!

I just came across you're blog after seeing your avatar photo on a post at blogcatalog.com and then I thought I'd check out your blog and saw this post so I just had to say... your avatar photo is very beautiful! You really do know what your doing, keep up the good work. You look amazing!

P.S. I'll have to check out your blog regularly now that I came across it.