Introduction

Welcome to my personal blog! If you are here, that means you have been invited and I am happy you have made it to this blog. I have started this blog with no specific purpose, just to share a little bit about my life and what I like. Feel free to comment on my posts if you like. I love to hear from my friends always!

This blog features content that is inappropriate for persons under 18. If you are under 18, please, leave this blog.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Billy Idol - Sweet 16

Here is another one of my favorite songs. For some reason it reminds me on my first time in Santa Barbara. I had just purchased a CD of Billy Idol and was listening to it pretty much all the way to Santa Barbara. Crazy, I know.



We stayed at El Encante Hotel. Perched above the red tile roofs of Santa Barbara, California and overlooking the Pacific Ocean, and surrounded by lush foliage, El Encante is a peaceful oasis for romantic relaxation, nestled into the elegant comfort of a California Craftsman or Spanish Colonial Revival-style cottage. Although the place itself iss not overly modern, it features the best restaurant in the whole Santa Barbara, or at least that's what I was told by the locals.

Probably the best about El Encante is the view. The hotel sits on the hills of Santa Barbara, and the view from the lawn and the dining patio is incredible. If you ever find yourself in Santa Barbara, El Encante Restaurant is the place to visit. The menu is fantastic (and VERY expensive), but it's well worth it. And if the weather allows, make sure to get the patio seatings (they have heaters that could be turned on at night). You will enjoy a thousand dollar view. See for yourself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God. It has been forever since I've heard that. Thanks for the reminder.

Anonymous said...

good old billy rocks! still dancing with himself..