Introduction

Welcome to my personal blog! If you are here, that means you have been invited and I am happy you have made it to this blog. I have started this blog with no specific purpose, just to share a little bit about my life and what I like. Feel free to comment on my posts if you like. I love to hear from my friends always!

This blog features content that is inappropriate for persons under 18. If you are under 18, please, leave this blog.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Leonard Cohen - The Future

Leonard Cohen is one of my favorite of all times. This video features violent episodes, and while I am personally against violence, I was not able to locate a more mild video, so if you are under 18 years of age, this video is inappropriate for you.

1 comment:

Jeezus said...

great vids, you have a new subscriber, im going to check out your other blogs when I have a chance, i have a vid for you that you might appreciate and want to put on one of your blogs. I got it from the profile of a male fashion student in mexico who has HUNDREDS of fashion vids that might come in handy for you one day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlAtgP2Kcao
its a vintage barbie commercial, id love to put it on my blog but i concentrate on Mens Fashion, have fun,
keep up the good work!