Introduction

Welcome to my personal blog! If you are here, that means you have been invited and I am happy you have made it to this blog. I have started this blog with no specific purpose, just to share a little bit about my life and what I like. Feel free to comment on my posts if you like. I love to hear from my friends always!

This blog features content that is inappropriate for persons under 18. If you are under 18, please, leave this blog.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Performance by Alla Pugacheva

Alla Pugacheva (I hope I spelled it right). This song was my favorite way back when about twelve years ago. I had just returned from Sri Lanka when this song became popular in Russia. For some reason I kept listening to it and it called me back to Sri Lanka. No wonder, I had met some sailor in the island, and back then it seemed awefully romantic.

1 comment:

Jeezus said...

thank you so much for the google pack link, im downloading a majority of the programs right now, this is my favorite blog of the day, no bullshit!